ADDICTS.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Down With That T&P?

YEAH YOU KNOW ME!



For those of you that don't know...
T&P makes the world go round! This
is a post dedicated to 2 of my fav.
things, I'm not going to blatantly
state what they are, but I'm going
to make some suggestive themes and
hopefully you can guess what these
letters stand for.

I love it when I catch T&P running.
I don't trust bumps on T&P either.
I hate when T&P give me a sad look.
I've wasted tons of money leasing T&P in my lifetime.
If you haven't had a bit of T&P you start to go blind.
If you happen to have T&P you can mooch off of your friends.
T&P will get you into Hollywood if you know the right people.
T&P always need to compliment each other before they go out.
I hate P that talks back when you're abusing it.
I put T&P over tons of shit I shouldn't.

This post will be continued, probably a daily thought
at the bottom of any of my posts w/ a pic so the slow
ones can find out what it is.

In other news, I copped some dope SBTG's today.
I wouldn't put T&P over these bad boys.
SBTG pick-up.

-Brian SB.

No comments: