ADDICTS.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swagga On a Hundred, Thousand, Trillion.

Whatever he said times that by gazillion. & That's only half of how I'm feelin'!


Here's some WDYWT pics.(What Did You Wear Today)

Fit-1.

Fit-2.

Fit-3.

fit-4.

Fit-5.

I got new classes today, & I woke-up & felt
like breakin' some nice shit out. My schedule
is pretty sweet.

Anatomy & Physiology. (Shit's gonna be a challenge, 250 words we needa learn by next week.)
French 4. (Need to switch out dammit.)
Web Design 1. (Hopefully helps me make the blog cooler.)
American History ( I could give a shit less but the teacher/class is cool.)
&
I've been bumpin' Juelz Santana a lot today, here's 2 tracks.
Shit's keepin' my hyped & shit idk why.

MIXIN' UP THE MEDICINE!!!


I think this is 1 of the better music videos I've seen in a while.
Shit is pretty original & has some dope setups & effects.

&

Here's the other track I've been bumpin' all day today.



Again with the ill swag from Juelz.

Cuzzzz, they get flyyy. I AM flyyy!


Here's some behind the scenes footage of the
vid he's filming for Homerun, the camera man is
hittin' up the bitches more than info on the video
but shit who wouldn't be?! Shit looks promising.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[Random thought: Might make a more serious post tomorrow or tonight.
Whatever the fuck I feel like doin'.]

Last but not definitely not least;
shout out to the homie One Love &
his BLOG.
He showed us love you can guarantee I'ma
spread that shit like butter. Got love
for people that read/support the blog ♥ !

Downloads:
Juelz Santana Ft. Yelawolf - Mixin' Up the Medicine.

Juelz Santana Ft. Lil Wayne - Homerun.

-Brian SB.

1 comment:

Krissy F Baby said...

Love The Outfit <33
Forever Stylin Broo !
Classes Seem Easyy!! (Except French]
Them Songzz Are Bangin :)