ADDICTS.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This Ain't a Mixtape, but the Tape's Mixed!

Actually, it IS a mixtape. danNY's mixtape,
More Than Meets the Eye. & his 1st tape Based On a True Story.
Give em both a DL & Listen & drop comments.
Congratulations to this nigga cuz he got his tape uploaded
on www.datpiff.com! Slowly but surely we gettin' exposure baby.
All recording/editing was done by danNY himself.
&
Don't mind my appearances on BOATS, I'll freely admit they're
garbage compared to other shit I've done recently. That was about
2 years ago, time goes flying!
&
Here's that good shit y'all want!

Dat Piff!

MIXTAPE(s) DL HERE!

(both included on 1 link)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Tracklist
More Than Meets The Eye
Decepticon Side
1. More Than Meets The Eye (Intro)
2. Welcome Back (Ft. Brian SB)
3. My Name Is danNY
4. So Cold
5. Look Up (Ft. Gucci Mane)
6. I'm Dope
Autobot Side
7. Everything I Do (Interlude)
8. The Elevator Man (Ft. Johnny Juliano & Brian SB)
9. Everytime
10. Like This
11. #1
12. When I'm Gone (Ft. Wiz Khalifa)
13. Outro
Based On A True Story
14. It's danNY
15. Brilliant Mind Season
16. Hustle Hard
17. Ima Get Mine
18. 100 Grand
19. Ice Breaker (Feat. B.M.D.K.)
20. Ima Get It In (Aye)
21. Flyer Than The Rest of Em
22. Word Play
23. Take It Slow
24. D.A.N.N.Y.
25. The Last Hope
26. Ima Get Mine Remix (Bonus) (Feat. Kizzle & Brian SB)

I honestly like em both, solid shit.

Drop feedback & spread the word.
CD's will be passed out locally soon!





-Brian SB.

No comments: