ADDICTS.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

R.I.P. 11/2/08 - 3/17/10

Dear Blackberry,
U held many numbers and been wit me thru many wild nites. But its over. Im leavin u4 da black 1. No hard feelins. We coulda been friends wit benefits but fuck it i smashed u...


href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=246w83l&s=5">Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

--------------------------------

ON ANOTHER NOTE

If u wonderin wats up wit the lack of posts here's the reasons. Brian Sb is a burn out (lol j/k)...

And me... Well im doin me. I been hustlin in every wich way possible tryin 2 get this money so i can have fun in Pr & at da same time tryin 2 do wats rite 4 myself. Unfortunately bloggin isnt 2 important in that equation...

BUT...... That Timeless PR takeover is 10 days away. Stay tuned for all da insane shit we will post.

-Videos, Interviews, Trailers for upcomin projects, performance footage etc...

Ima b fresher than a baby's ass! Fresh Polo's and brand new kics..oooweeeeee........
Ima hit up da city this week and blow $ like a mofo...Maybe ill bring da camera 2 show ya how us rich broke niggas do it.....

Do u MILLION DOLLAR DAYDREAM much?

No comments: