ADDICTS.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hi Haters...

I'm back from hiatus.

Sorry I haven't been posting consistently but
a lot of shit's been going down, in a good way!
Saw Alice in wonderland 3D, & Avatar 3D this
weekend. That's definitely gonna win an assload
of awards tonight since it's seriously an incredible
movie. A $12 well spent. Wish I saw it in iMax though.
&
As for Alice in wonderland...Not even a trip on acid
would make that weird shit any good. smh.

I have the SAT's next weekend, that's gonna suck.

&

I always have FML moments throughout my weeks, this
week my phone fell on the floor, restarted, & deleted
30 verses I had written. That shit coulda been a whole
mixtape. SMH. Time to start from square 1. FML.

On the bright side my grades're good.
&
on the flip side my parents won't allow me to get
my license, so it was a whole year of pointless
driving & honestly there's no point to doing
good in school & shit if I'm not gonna get something
that's necessary. I need a damn job & without a car
there's no way.
&
I flipped some Grape 5s for $160. Here's pics of em,
if you're a size 10 you slept hard. Easily worth $200.

Grapes Right.

Insides.

Soles.

I need some in a size 9 now.


Oh yeah, Amanda said I looked
"UHH-MAAY-SING" on Friday.






-Brian SB.

No comments: